Terms of sale
Terms of sale
Each purchase tranction will be regulated by the general regulations provided for the Civil Code for the sales contract, as well as for the specific regulations about distance sales, by the regulations of Legislative Decree no. 185/99 and, as far as the protection of confidentiality is concerned, will be subjected to the legislation referred to in Law n. 675/96.
Sales regulation approvance.
The Customer, sending his purchase order online, accepts and undertakes to observe unconditionally, in his relations with the "Onirica srl" unconditionally, the Sales Regulation described and specified in the Section "Terms and Conditions" and relating to subsection, declaring to have read and accepted all the information provided in accordance with the regulations referred to, also taking note that the "Onirica srl" does not consider itself bound by other conditions, which have not been previously agreed in writing.
Sales Regulation described and specified in the "Terms and Conditions" Section and related Subsections must be examined online by the Customers, before they confirm their purchases. Plaving the order, therefore, implies the knowledge of this regulation and its full acceptance.
Once the online purchase procedure is completed, the Customer undertakes and commits to print and keep the Sale Regulation described and specified in “Terms and Conditions” Section and relative Subsections, already viewed and accepted during the Purchase process to fully satisfy conditions about articles 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree no. 185/1999.
Right of withdrawal
Item sales via the Internet are regulated by Legislative Decree no. 185 of 22/05/1999 which regulates the matter of distance sales contracts, that is carried out outside the commercial premises.
This regulation establishes the right of withdrawal, or the possibility for the customer to return the purchased item and to obtain refund of the expenses incurred.
This right is reserved exclusively for natural person (customers). Therefore it cannot be used by legal person and natural person who whould use it only for purposes about professional activity.
Once you received goods, the original items should be withdrawal within 10 working days. Shipping expenses are charged to the customer and are non refundable.
The withdrawal right can’t be used if the item is not intact:
- Items with no original packaging;
- Lack of basic materials of item (accessories, screws, instruction manual, etc;
- If the item is damaged and this is not caused by the transport;
A) How to withdrawal
If the customer wants to withdrawal he has to do the following procedure:
- Once you receive goods, sent to “Onirica s.r.l.”, within 10 working days a registered mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, where you have to explain the intention to withdrawal.
- You have to send back the item packed into the original package with all the accessories, instruction manual and everything you bought to the following address: “Onirica s.r.l.” Via Fontana del Bosco 35/a-83030 Melito Irpino (AV) – ITALIA.
- You need to choose a tracked shipping, with a theft and damage policy and pay it.
If you don’t insure the item for the entire value written on the invoice and the item will be damaged or lost during the delivery, “Onirica s.r.l.” will charge the amout to the customer.
- “Onirica s.r.l.” will refund the cost of the goods shipped, excluding shipping charges, within 7 working days after receipt of the returned goods.
The refund will be made with the same payment method used by the customer.